Page-Links Plus affiliates and resellers

Page-Links Plus

A WordPress pagination plugin that helps users paginate content easily & efficiently.

Theme's do support pagination

Home Forums Support Theme's do support pagination

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Tim Niet 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Tim Niet

Tim Niet
    timtniet@gmail.com

RE:
    Order: 537
    Transaction: 21M97674PD8470229

Hello
    I am having 2 issues with your Plugin “Page-Link Plus”.
    before you respond I have tried several themes and “Page-Link” says it won’t work in any of them. I get “X Pagination Function: Not Found”. I contacted several of the themes authors and got 2 replies both stating they DO have the “wp_link_pages” function*

Strangely even though this message is given, your free version is doing what it’s supposed to do (providing the single page option).

I would be fine with this except since it works I purchased the complete version. I downloaded it and tried installing. I get the message “The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found. Plugin installation failed.”.

I hope someone can help me resolve this issue.

Thanks, Tim Niet
    timtniet@gmail.com

———————————
    ———————————
    Promenade Themes wrote

Hi @timtniet,
    All Our themes use wp_link_pages function. Without this function, theme will not pass theme review process both in wordpress.org and ThemeForest.
    You can check it at content-single.php, content-page.php in our themes.
    Feel free to contact us if there is anything else we can help.

Thank you.
    —————————–

Reply To: Theme's do support pagination
Your information:

Get PLP

$10

Page-Links Plus helps WordPress developers, site managers, and lay users paginate content easily & efficiently. Buy now »