Page-Links Plus affiliates and resellers

Page-Links Plus

#pagelinksplus

A WordPress pagination plugin that helps users paginate content easily & efficiently.

Paginate by grid rows

Home Forums Support Paginate by grid rows

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Martin 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Martin

Can this plugin used for breaking rows of product blocks into pages? I’ve an eCommerce site where the page is filled with products displayed in grid. They’re blocks arranged in columns using short code. The short code looks like this for a 3 column layout….

[one_third]Product Content[/one_third]
    [one_third]Product Content[/one_third]
    [one_third_last]Product Content[/one_third_last]

It’d be great if that’s possible ‘cos my products are growing in numbers and the page is getting a little too long. Taking too much time to rearrange the <!–next page–> just to have a fixed number of products on each page. Very tempted to buy PLP but not sure if it works for my case.

• #588 Reply

Studio Hyperset
    Keymaster

Hi, Martin:

First, thanks so much for your interest in PLP.

Second, I’m not 100% sure I understand how the RWD shortcode columns you describe relate to pagination. Perhaps you could email an example page to info@studiohyperet.com?

If you’re using “nextpage” tags successfully already, PLP will help you automate pagination. The plugin is essentially a glorified hook for this function:

https://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/wp_link_pages

And that function would be unaffected by the presence of the columns. PLP would simply help you automate page breaks according to paragraphs, pages, or words. (See the “Auto Pagination” tab on the demo site.)

Thanks again for your interest in PLP!

• #589 Reply

Martin

Email sent. 🙂

Reply To: Paginate by grid rows
Your information:

Get PLP

$10

Page-Links Plus helps WordPress developers, site managers, and lay users paginate content easily & efficiently. Buy now »