Page-Links Plus affiliates and resellers

Page-Links Plus

A WordPress pagination plugin that helps users paginate content easily & efficiently.

Disabling Auto Pagination: A Workaround

Home Forums Support Disabling Auto Pagination: A Workaround

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Selçuk Bağcı 6 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Studio Hyperset
    Keymaster

For users who don’t want to enable auto pagination, there are two workarounds.

First, there’s a dependency between the auto pagination module and the scrolling module. However, if you want to effectively disable the former site-wide, select “I want to paginate by paragraphs” in the auto pagination module and enter a very high value in the number of paragraphs field. (Something like “999.”)

Screenshot 1

If you want to disable auto pagination on a page-by-page and post-by-post basis, set your defaults in the auto pagination module and then use the meta box in the right column of the page/post editing screen to adjust specific settings for that entry.

Screenshot 2

• #251 Reply

Alan Katsura

I was about ready to throw in the towel on this issue. I initially tried using workaround #2 as well as some other settings and nothing seemed to help, but setting to global settings per #1 solved my problem. Thank You.

• #261 Reply

Studio Hyperset
    Keymaster

Great, Alan. Thank you for using PLP!

• #718 Reply

Michael

Hi,
    So it is not possible to enable auto pagination but turn this off on a few posts?
    I’ve tried several settings, nothing seems to work for me.

Thanks,
    Michael

• #783 Reply

Studio Hyperset
    Keymaster

At the moment, PLP is an all or nothing solution. That is, pagination settings will affect all pages and posts. We’re looking at ways to allow more granular management in future releases.

• #824 Reply

Selçuk Bağcı

Any update on this?

Currently our sub pages are going infinite loop with this auto pagination.

Reply To: Disabling Auto Pagination: A Workaround
Your information:

Cancel

Get PLP

$10

Page-Links Plus helps WordPress developers, site managers, and lay users paginate content easily & efficiently. Buy now »