Page-Links Plus affiliates and resellers

Page-Links Plus

#pagelinksplus

A WordPress pagination plugin that helps users paginate content easily & efficiently.

Disabling Auto Pagination: A Workaround

Home Forums Support Disabling Auto Pagination: A Workaround

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Studio Hyperset 2 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Studio Hyperset
    Keymaster

For users who don’t want to enable auto pagination, there are two workarounds.

First, there’s a dependency between the auto pagination module and the scrolling module. However, if you want to effectively disable the former site-wide, select “I want to paginate by paragraphs” in the auto pagination module and enter a very high value in the number of paragraphs field. (Something like “999.”)

Screenshot 1

If you want to disable auto pagination on a page-by-page and post-by-post basis, set your defaults in the auto pagination module and then use the meta box in the right column of the page/post editing screen to adjust specific settings for that entry.

Screenshot 2

• #251 Reply

Alan Katsura

I was about ready to throw in the towel on this issue. I initially tried using workaround #2 as well as some other settings and nothing seemed to help, but setting to global settings per #1 solved my problem. Thank You.

• #261 Reply

Studio Hyperset
    Keymaster

Great, Alan. Thank you for using PLP!

Reply To: Disabling Auto Pagination: A Workaround
Your information:

Get PLP

$10

Page-Links Plus helps WordPress developers, site managers, and lay users paginate content easily & efficiently. Buy now »