Page-Links Plus affiliates and resellers

Page-Links Plus

#pagelinksplus

A WordPress pagination plugin that helps users paginate content easily & efficiently.

Ajax Printing & Anchors

Home Forums Suggestions Ajax Printing & Anchors

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Studio Hyperset 2 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Studio Hyperset
    Keymaster

Recently, we had a user email the following:

I’m interested in Page-Links Plus but have a couple of questions:

1. When the vertical Ajax pagination feature is enabled, can I print/create a PDF version of the entire post or page?
    2. If I include a table of contents at the top of a post when the vertical Ajax pagination feature is enabled, will the HTML anchors work past the viewed break?

At the moment, the “?singlepage=1” URL parameter doesn’t work when either of the Ajax options are enabled. As such, users won’t be able to print the entire document without first scrolling through to the bottom.

We’ve also tested the anchor link strategy the user outlines, and, as of v.2.3.2, it doesn’t work either, unless you first scroll through the entire article.

What sort of interest would there be in supporting both or either of these features?

Reply To: Ajax Printing & Anchors
Your information:

Get PLP

$10

Page-Links Plus helps WordPress developers, site managers, and lay users paginate content easily & efficiently. Buy now »